REMUNERATION AND COMMISSION
REMUNERATION AND COMMISSION
Renumeration and commission are calculated by the campaign price after deduction of order-related discounts and advertising discounts and are deducted from the campaign's invoice.
ONLINE AND CAMPAIGN HANDLING RENUMERATION, TV
0.5% can be obtained in online and campaign handling renumeration on TV campaigns. The renumeration is given to advertising and media agencies that use TV 2 Medialink.
AGENCY COMMISSION, REGIONAL TV
5% in agency provision can be obtained on all regional TV campaigns. The commission is given to advertising and media agencies. Regional campaigns at national price are subject to the national rules on the payment of renumeration.
SECURITY RENUMERATION, TV AND DIGITAL
1% in security renumeration can be obtained on all advertising campaigns on TV 2's channels. The security renumeration is given to order givers who provide security for payment in the form of participation in Creativity & Communication's 'Guarantee scheme for selected Danish media', demand guarantee, blocked account or timely payment before the display week. Against timely payment, prepaying customers receive the renumeration on a separate credit note.
INFORMATION RENUMERATION, DIGITAL
2% in information renumeration can be obtained on all digital advertising campaigns at TV 2, with the exception of TV products. The renumeration is given to advertising and media agencies insofar as insured:
- Updating of prices, formats, technical requirements, statistics and other standard conditions.
- Notification to advertisers of relevant information.
- Exchange of experiences and results from own research relevant to TV 2 DENMARK A/S.
TECHNICAL RENUMERATION, DIGITAL
1. 4% in technical renumeration can be obtained on all digital advertising campaigns at TV 2, with the exception of TV products. The renumeration is given to advertising and media agencies that live up to TV 2 DANMARK A/S' technical requirements.
- The contracting agency ensures that the finished material is delivered to TV 2 no later than 2 working days before execution.
- Delivery conditions should be realistic so that necessary technical control and implementation are handled properly. Delivery terms also apply to 3rd party ad serving. Finished material is understood to be flawless and well-functioning material that complies with TV 2's standard conditions.
- Contracting agency ensures updating using 3rd party tracking. This means the start-up check that tracking is implemented correctly and data is transmitted flawlessly.
- The contracting agency ensures that TV 2's technical specifications, technical requirements and other standard conditions are complied with.
2. By adhering to TV 2's delivery terms and specifications as well as formats, technical requirements and other standard conditions, the contracting agency is informed immediately after and no later than 48 hours after respectively receipt of material and subsequent approval of material, whether the material meets the technical requirements, etc.
3. If the requirements set out in cl. 1 and 2, not complied with, TV 2 can subsequently charge the technical allowance for the order.
We reserve the right to make immediate changes – including reservations for printing errors, price changes and out of stock items.